Wedding Ceremonies celebrant | what to expect
This is your day and my role is to help make it as unique and special as you are.
Below is an overview of what you can expect from me in the lead-up to the ceremony.
Our First Meeting
At the first meeting we will discuss your ideas for your wedding and we will work together to make the ceremony unique and special for you and your guests. We will also complete a Notice of Intended Marriage form which I will lodge on your behalf.*
What the Fees includes:
- My fee includes all meetings prior to the ceremony and an on-site rehearsal.
- The preparation and writing of your ceremony.
- A professional PA system to guarantee your guests will hear your ceremony.
- Lodgment of all required legal paperwork.
- The conducting of the marriage ceremony and all traveling costs.
Once our initial meeting is confirmed, I will provide you with full details of any documents or paperwork you will need to bring to our first meeting.
Our Second Meeting
We will also have a second meeting prior to the ceremony to sign any final legal documents and go over any remaining details in preparation for your special day.
This is your day and my role is to make the ceremony enjoyable and stress-free.
On the day I will provide you with a marriage certificate and after the wedding day I will lodge your documents with Births, Deaths and Marriages.
I look forward to helping make your day memorable.